24 Amazing Photos Proving Mother Nature Is Always Ahead of Us
Mother Nature is an exceedingly powerful force! So often she is calm, mild, and even pleasant. As always we humans take her for granted and think we have conquered nature by creating concrete jungles, cutting down forests, and mining minerals. Yet nature slowly, but surely, keeps proving to us that she is the only unbreakable queen on this planet. Step-by-step nature engulfs buildings, roads, and pretty much any objects that stand in its way, and we can’t do anything but be amazed.
24 images below are powerful reminders of how Mother Nature works and surely we are not in control of her.
24. Plants are the only ones who can climb these stairs now.
23. An old fisherman’s house living its life in harmony with nature
22. These plants creating a half-pipe look like they’re into extreme sports
21. This old greenhouse is the property of Mother Nature now.
20. This abandoned railway turned into a magnificent green tunnel.
19. Thousands of fish took over an abandoned shopping mall.
18. Even steel surrenders to plants.
17. Behold the power of nature!
16. A little sprout on the sidewalk will become a mighty tree soon.
15. “We will survive.”
14. A baby tree growing on another tree
13. Tree of Life in Olympic National Park, Washington
12. Defiance in a cold, soulless, stone jungle…
11. Surrender is not an option here.
10. After all our wars, nature will still win.
9. Seems like a very comfortable place to grow…
8. Life always finds its way.
7. A new circle of life begins.
6. Will this brick surrender first?
4. This old ship holds new life now.
3. Asphalt is no obstacle for a powerful will to live.
2. If there is even a tiny chance of survival — use it!
1. This lake tree in Canada found its Zen among the chaos.